Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My History

Assalamualaikum to everyone..
Thanks coz visiting my blog.I am Siti Adawiyah Binti Abdullah.But my buddy call me ADA.I have seven sibling, four sisters and three brother.My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife.My hobby are reading the book and magazine, collecting the stamps and old money, surfing internet, shopping(this hobby I'm like doing when I'm in stress, maybe after working hours) and jungle tracking.
I'm joint in Spike Programme on 28th January 2008.1st day till 3rd day, I attend briefing from Spike member.From this briefing, Im meet new friend and learn more about to be a good programmer.On 10th February 2008, this is 1st day Im in PHP class.I learn more about PHP and its very enjoyable which teaching by Mr Naim.

No comments: